Natural Gas Detection
Natural Gas is a major issue because if levels become significant the smallest electro-static spark could inflict serious damage to anyone in the house or building.
Natural gas detectors are generally installed in kitchens because the primary source of a natural gas leak is a gas stove and oven. While you can smell gas, carbon monoxide is mixed in making it even more deadly because you think it is just a gas smell when the silent killer is attacking you and others. Also, if you aren’t home you want to be informed that this problem is occurring.
Unhappy with your current service?End-User Assistance