Emergency Command & Surveillance Unit
The ECSU is a self-contained mobile operations and surveillance center. It is available for emergency dispatch to aid first responders in mass-casualty or mutual aid responses that require a field operations center. The unit is also available for organized events to help with on-scene mangement and operations.
- Doing construction? Some insurance companies will offer discounts to your plan by having 24 hour recorded video surveillance.
- Having a large gala? Use the ECSU as a security booth, premise surveillance, and capture the license plate of every attendee and worker for security purposes.
- First Responder Agency? The ECSU is able to be out of quarters within 15 minutes of dispatch request and once on scene takes no more than 5 minutes to setup.
- Law Enforcement Agency? Position the ECSU on a street, intersection, parking lot, or IVO a current crime area to capture vehicles and activity to aid in investigations. No need to have multiple units occupying a static post, use the interior of the trailer to quickly play back and get information out to those units on tour promptly.
Exterior Unit features include:
- 5 motion activated LED floodlights
- 4 High Definition IP Cameras with Infared Technology
- 1 License Plate Reader
- 1 Pan, Tilt, and Zoom (PTZ) Camera on an extendable mast
- Thermal Imaging Camera
Interior Features include:
- 2 – 32″ HD Monitors for live and playback camera viewing
- 1 – 32″ HD Monitor for extended computer display (Ideal for personnel tracking)
- Small working desk
- LED lighting (including blue lighting for night time operations)
- Power Outlets
- Heater with O2 sensor to ensure no oxygen deprivation to the trailer
- Fan vent with rain sensor
Security Features include:
- Tire boot – For extended contract periods
- GPS Tracking
- Fully Capable Alarm System
- Tow reciever lock
The ECSU can be powered off of stanard electricty from a structure, the included generator, and as a contingency the self-contained battery (able to power unit for up to 24 hours).